Apply for this position
Namogoo is on the lookout for a Solutions Engineer to be the bridge between the technology team and the user, walking the tightrope between customer satisfaction and developer ability. The role requires someone who can walk gingerly between development, product, marketing, and leadership from some of our largest clients. You’ll serve as the product expert, guiding clients user experience and, ultimately, client satisfaction through their implementation of Namogoo products.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 3+ years of technical client-facing experience with specific focus in digital marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email); combined with SaaS product environment.
- Comfortable with presenting and researching data insights to clients.
- Excellent time management and strong organization skills.
- Experience working with global enterprise customers and executives.
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Background in consulting -Bonus.
- Ability to work in a team environment while working independently.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in Namogoo products - with a heavy focus on the technical aspect of the product.
- Interface with customers in final stages of contracting with sales to gather, collect, and document technical, product, and contract requirements regarding the customer’s purchase of Namogoo products.
- Be the go - to expert for customers during the trial process.
- Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve customer issues.
- Write documentation, knowledge-based articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Namogoo features.
- Contribute to the development of our implementation and support policies and procedures.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.