Billing and Collection specialist
Apply for this position
Namogoo’s Finance team is seeking a Billing & Collection Specialist to handle customer billing and collections.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Ability to manage on-going and daily correspondence and calls with customers in English at a high level.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Experience in bookkeeping - a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite or another bookkeeping program - a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce - a plus.
What You'll Do
- Examine customer agreements and order forms and update spreadsheets with relevant billing and collection information.
- Invoice customers via mail or supplier portals.
- Track all outstanding invoice collection progress.
- Assist customers with payment issues by acting as the company's point of contact.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the company's account management and customer success teams.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.